Anniversary Award - 50 Years RRDXA
Written by DF1LON
1. The award is issued in the following categories:
- RTTY/Digi Modes
2. To apply for the award 50 points are required (you can check the online log in the menu bar on the left LOG SEARCH)
- QSOs with the special event call DR50RRDXA count 10 points
- QSOs with club stations abroad CR3L and LX7I count 5 points
- QSOs with RRDXA members count 2 points
All QSOs must be dated between July 1st, 2014 and June 30th, 2015. RRDXA-Members are listed in the RRDXA-Memberlist. QSOs with club members and clubstations count only once (no multiband QSOs). Contest QSOs as well as non-contest QSOs are valid but no repeater-QSOs. Interested OMs/YLs can use the Anniversary Online Log to verify if they have already enough QSOs/points for the award application.
3. Please send award applications to:
Dieter Ziehn, DK4QT
Unter der Howe 8
For the application it is sufficient to send a list of QSOs (or print the output of the online search) along with 5 Euros or 10 US-Dollars.
Due to the risen and high costs of mail please be so kind and add 1 (one) valid IRC from European countries (EU) to your application. You are kindly requested only to pay in Euro.
Applicants from all countries outside Europe are kindly requested to add 2 (two) valid IRC's (no money, please). Thank you.
The award is printed in A4 format.
Due to technical reasons, the colour of the original printing may appear slightly different from the image above.
The RRDXA-Team wishes you good luck !